Friday, June 18, 2010

A Trip to the Bellagio

Matt and I went with our friends Joey and Joy to see the Bellagio and Venetian hotels.  I had been to Las Vegas once before in college, but for everyone else it was their first time in Las Vegas so we had to check out these hotels.

The ceiling in the lobby of the Bellagio is covered with these beautiful glass flowers.  I am told there is something similar at the Indianapolis Children's Museum.



















Our friends Joey and Joy in the gardens off the Bellagio lobby.  We had such a good time with Joey and Joy.  Aand Joy and I could not get over all the flowers and the monster hydrangeas! 















Matt and I in the gardens.














They also had these insects made out of flowers.














The dueling ants.  These were all over the gardens in different positions.














This snail was made out of roses and pine cones.














I didn't take too many pictures at the Venetion.  It was getting late, my feet hurt from walking in heels, and I was tired.  But I did get a good picture of the canal on the 2nd floor.  We were too late for a gondola ride and Joy and I were disappointed.  I think Matt and Joey were relieved they didn't have to ride with us!















Wedding day pictures coming next!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...