Friday, June 4, 2010

Massive Spider Spotted

Matt spotted a huge spider while taking the dog out.  Yeah, that glimmer is from the spider's eye.  (Click on the image to see it larger.)













This shot is a little wider but you can still see how big the spider is.















Matt showed the picture to the Orkin man, who Matt called to come out the very next day, and he said that he didn't want to scare Matt, but that was the biggest spider he had seen.  Luckily, the spider hasn't been seen since that night (or I haven't been told of its return).

Cross your fingers the stuff the Orkin man put down takes care of this spider and any friends he has!!

2 comments:

  1. Ewwww!
    Well, in that case, the Orkin man definitely does not want to come out to our house. We have had many that size in our garage...but thicker. Ahhh!! I guess that is what we get for living int he middle of the country. I always have to remind myself that I am bigger than those things. However, I will never forget Alison's spider story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My skin is crawling! :( I dont even think I could bring myself to step on a spider that large.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...