Thursday, June 17, 2010

Mitch & Judy Proctor Vow Renewal Part II

In addition to the bride and groom, Mitch and Judy, and their children, Alison and Craig there were other friends and family who came to watch the vow renewal ceremony.  I know I was excited to be invited.  When else am I going to watch someone get married by Elvis in Las Vegas?  I may never have this opportunity again!  So we, and others, took the opportunity and had a great time!

My friend Megan, and fellow bridesmaid, on the walkway at the chapel.














Some of the girls waiting for the ceremony to start.














Matt and I after the ceremony.













Sorry Craig, you were wearing a purse and it was my civic duty to take a picture of it.


















Greg's brother, Eddy and his girlfriend Michelle.














Here is Megan again with her husband Darren.














Dr. Amber & Dr. Matt















That's it for tonight.  Stay tuned for more pictures tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Love your polka-dot dress! Such great pictures:) It is nice to see what happened since we were not able to go. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...