Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Baseball 2010

Tonight was the last game of the season for Daulton.  He had a great season and has improved significantly since last year.  We missed picture day because Matt and I were getting married so we took our own pictures. 





























My two favorite guys!


Notice the fans in the background...


I imagine their conversation went something like this:

Coach:  "Daulton when the next batter hits the ball I want you to run to 2nd base."
Daulton:  "Yeah, I know.  2nd base is that way."



He had a great season and we are looking forward to many more years spent at ball games!!

3 comments:

  1. I love(!) the picture of Matt and Daulton:) You are an official "baseball" mom (we'll leave it up to Jenny to be the soccer mom)!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny can have the soccer mom role!! We aren't soccer fans at our house but I do admire anyone who can run that much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Pics!!! And he even got to be the Cardinals!! How fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...