Monday, October 11, 2010

Spaghetti Tacos

No, that title is not a typo.  Daulton had spaghetti tacos tonight.  Apparently this new trend was started by Daulton's favorite show iCarly.  The recipe is exactly as it sounds, make some spaghetti, put it in a taco shell, and eat. 

In case you thought I was making this up, here are some pictures.





























He loved it!  Spaghetti tacos are here to stay! 

Note:  Matt and I did not try the spaghetti taco but Daulton told us it tastes exactly as it sounds. 

4 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I'll have to try it...just to liven things up sometime. :)

    And maybe I'll suggest it to my nephew; that should make my sister just a little frazzled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I don't think I'd be brave enough to try it either. Way to go, Daulton! You are great parents for making it for him;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA! Love it! Daulton will always remember his first spaghetti taco! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmmmmm :) (But don't let him tell the girls about these spaghetti tacos...sounds messy!) On the plus side, since it was his idea, you probably didn't have to force him to eat his dinner that night :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...