Saturday, March 30, 2013

Daulton is 9

Daulton turned 9 this week and I can't believe he is 9 years old.  I asked him several times before his birthday if he wanted to be 8 again since that was such a good year for him, but he was adamant that he wanted to be 9.  And he is very excited to be 1 year away from "double digits".

We celebrated his birthday by eating at BW3's and eating birthday cheesecake.  Last weekend, he and Matt went to the NCAA games in Lexington, KY as part of his birthday present.  They watched two games and sadly, watched Butler be defeated by Marquette.  They had a great time and I had a great time getting pedicures and shopping with my sister!

Its hard to believe he is 9.  He's so grown up from the little 3 year old I first met when I started to date his dad.  Now he's a sports loving, playing, talking young man who is very smart, kind, and has such a big heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...