Tuesday, October 25, 2011

October at the Indianapolis Zoo

We spent the Friday of Daulton's Fall Break at the Indianapolis Zoo.  It was a gorgeous day and we loved every minute we spent at the zoo.  I am always surprised at how much fun I have at the zoo.  It seems there is always something new to see and its nice to be outside and to spend time together.

I have no idea how to use the majority of the functions on my camera, but I think these turned out pretty good.

Doesn't he look like he's posing for the camera?

The second after I took this, the one in back pushed the other one in the water.

Best nap position ever.

Why did no one tell me we had a baby bear?

Say cheese!

Daulton, don't look now but there is a baby bear right behind you!
There was a standoff between the turtles on the bridge and the lemurs.

You don't see that every day!

Loved this bird's colors and they were tiny.

Photo op!

2 words: cat nap

2 comments:

  1. I love the zoo! Thanks for sharing so many awesome pictures. I love the one of the fox/panda-ish thing napping in the tree. What kind of animal is that?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, Abby...and I love your captions!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...