Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Worm

During a commercial break during Glee tonight, Daulton wanted to show us that he could do the worm.  (The worm is a dance move that looks like it sounds.  Look it up on YouTube if you need a visual.)  After finishing the worm, he then told us he was practicing it today during computer class.

Matt & me:  What?

You were doing the worm during computer class?

Where was your teacher?

Daulton:  I don't know.

Matt & me:  Do you think doing the worm during computer class was the right choice?

Daulton:  Probably not.

Matt & me:  Okay, no more doing the worm during computer class.  And by the way, that was a pretty good worm.

Daulton:  Thanks.

The end.


3 comments:

  1. Oh, Abby:) That is hillarious. You wouldn't believe what kids try to get away with at school. Many times I just stare at them with a very perplexed look and ask, "You DO know I am right here, right?" Ha...how funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Computer class seems like a very logical place to practice the worm. ha!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...