Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I'll Take This Art To Go

I was given a new travel mug last Christmas.  I took it into work and I liked everything about it, except for the picture of the family that was not mine staring back at me with every sip.  Yes, I have had the mug since Christmas and I never bothered to replace the picture with someone I actually know.

Rather than find a new picture, which I think I have proven to myself and to you, wasn't going to ever happen.  I decided to delegate the mug situation to Daulton.  And I really like how it turned out. 


















If you can't tell, the person in the picture is saying "Wow".  I've gotten several compliments on it and I like having a little piece of custom artwork to look at when I'm in my office or in a meeting.

I like it so much I decided to follow through with one of my 30th birthday resolutions and actually be in a picture and then show it to you.


6 comments:

  1. SO SWEET, Ab! What a good idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing like kids' artwork. The mug looks very cute... as do you and Daulton!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww the mug looks awesome now! Like Sara said, nothing beats artwork done by kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to always have your child close to you even at work! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great answer to the mug problem! Fabulous work, Daulton!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...