Monday, March 14, 2011

Does Something Look Different?

Big news here!  Daulton pulled out his first tooth last week.  It had been loose for about 2 weeks and finally, last week we convinced him to pull it out.  He had been trying for about 30 minutes and finally, when Matt and I both looked away for a moment he yelled "Its out!" and showed us his tooth. 

He lost his top, front tooth around the age of 1 so technically this is the 2nd tooth he has lost. 

The tooth fairy also stopped by and left some money and a note.  The note said she would be taking the tooth and throwing it up in the sky to make a new star.  Daulton was very excited that she came by and that he would have a star up in the sky!

My apologies for the super close picture.  We had some issues getting a decent picture and this is the best shot we have. 

















Hard to believe he is old enough to be losing teeth and will turn 7 later this month!

 

5 comments:

  1. Yay for him! I always loved the tooth fairy stopping by when I was little!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brave young man! I hated getting teeth pulled, and I definitely don't think I could do it myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SEVEN!?! Are you sure?! I seem to remember you getting him an ant farm for one of his first birthday's you all celebrated together...and that does not seem like a long time ago! Yay Daulton!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Brandi - I am sure. And I am afraid that at the rate he is going, I only have a few more years of being taller than he is. I had completely forgotten about the ant farm! I got that for him when he was 4 and we had so much fun watching the ants while they worked.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He pulled it on his own? OUCH!!!!! But seriously, what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...