Monday, November 29, 2010

Passive Agressive Pooch

Apparently Dixie has been a little cold lately.  I usually have the space heater on in my office when I work from home.  Last Friday, Dixie got a little closer to the heater than usual.

I think its her passive aggressive way of saying "Mom, please turn up the thermostat please".















































As someone who also gets cold easily, I understand what Dixie is going through. However, I pay the bills around here, not Dixie.  But to make it up to Dixie, I'm cranking up the electric blanket we both love to lay with tonight!!

1 comment:

  1. Abby that is hilarious! My dogs ALWAYS want under blankets and covers with me to stay warm. They have to suffer a cold house for bills too! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...