Saturday, November 16, 2013

Snap Pajamas Rant

Cole is my first experience with having an infant.  When Matt and I got together, Daulton was 3 so with him, I skipped all the "baby" stages.  So I had no experience with baby pajamas, until now.

I would challenge the idiot who decided to put snaps on baby pajamas instead of a zipper to be the one to change a diaper at 3 AM with a crying infant who is constantly kicking his legs to put those damn pajamas back together again.  Its like trying to solve a Rubik's cube when you've just been woken up from a dead sleep and you are trying to make sure the rest of the house stays asleep.  You aren't exactly on your A-game and it never fails, you think you are done and there is that one snap that isn't snapped and you have to start all over again.

Also, this happens.




















On the other hand, how cute are those pudgy feet?

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...