Monday, October 15, 2012

Dixie Enjoys 3rd Grade

I haven't written much about Daulton and 3rd grade yet, but he is doing really well.  He has a great teacher, is getting good grades, and he is now reading for fun...which makes me very happy!  I want him to love to read as being a good reader really helps with other subjects in school.

To prepare for 3rd grade, I bought a sandwich press from Pampered Chef.  Daulton typically takes his lunch to school and apparently having your sandwich with the crusts cut off and the sides sealed is a big trend in the elementary school cafeteria.  And, I'm a sucker.  He said he wanted one, a friend was having a Pampered Chef party, and one online purchase later I was the proud owner of a Pampered Chef Cut-N-Seal.

Dixie might love the Cut-N-Seal more than Daulton does.  She anxiously waits by the kitchen counter while I make his sandwich and I can't count how many times I've tripped over her.



















So, Dixie is enjoying 3rd grade as well.  Or at least the lunch aspect of 3rd grade.




















Sometimes I can even get the crust ring around her snout before she eats it, but that's impossible to do and take a picture.  Dixie loves peanut butter and jelly like a fat kid loves cake.

Pampered Chef doesn't know me and didn't compensate me for this post.  These opinions are my own.  But if Pampered Chef wants to send me something to try out, Dixie and I would be happy to oblige.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...