Monday, December 20, 2010

While I Was Sleeping

I took today off to hang out with Matt and Daulton.  We saw Yogi Bear in 3D and when we got home I decided to take a nap.  I left the boys outside to play in the garage and snow.  When I woke up, this is what I had to clean up.


















Apparently his dad let him play with spray paint.  Yes, I said spray paint.  I know I said spray paint because Matt had to say it twice to me because I was hoping I didn't hear him correctly the first time he said it. 

The next time I want to take a nap, I am hiding the spray paint.

 

3 comments:

  1. Teeeheee! Boys will be boys! So did they spray paint the snow??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish they spray painted the snow! Matt gave him some old scrap wood to paint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I tried to post the other day...your blog has a hard time letting me post comments each time. I don't know what I would have done either, but Jen is right, boys will be boys!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...